How to use our resources
You can use these resources anywhere, anytime. They are perfect for classroom or remote learning, and easy for families to use with kids at home.
- Create an account or login in – it’s FREE!
- Use the search bar to find resources – you can search by curriculum code, topic or keywords. You can also filter resource by category using the tabs below the search bar, or simply browse our latest posts on the homepage.
- Click on any resources and review the topic and concept list to determine the suitability for your lesson. Each resource has a link to an article by Australia’s Science Channel, Cosmos Magazine, or one of our publishing partners – just click on the image to read.
- Get your students to read the article or watch the video, you can summarise content for younger students.
- Download the PDF teacher resource and use the questions and activities to create your lesson or home-learning plan.
Each pack contains a range of resources on a specific STEM theme and are designed to teach students subject understanding, as well as how to develop ‘scientific thinking skills’ about real-world problems. Packs include 3D printing, Forensics, Careers in STEM, Ethical Understanding, and Critical and Creative Thinking and many more…
In Class With…
Watch celebrated science personalities answer students’ questions about STEM as part of the popular ‘In Class With’ event series. Each video comes with an education resource suitable for classroom and remote learning.
Careers in STEM
Use our career profiles to inspire students about the range of STEM careers available. All profiles include a downloadable teacher resource to support STEM teaching in class or remotely learning.
Ultimate Careers Magazine
Do your students want to find out what it’s really like to work in STEM? Maybe they need a little inspiration on how to make their dreams a reality. Our Ultimate Career Magazines are packed full of articles, profiles, quizzes and more to help students kick-start their STEM career.