Future Now explores the latest innovations in science – from repairing the human body, to the past and future of dental care.
You can use these resources to:
- incorporate relevance into your teaching
- combine technology with the science outcomes
- raise awareness of STEM careers
- revise science understanding outcomes
- demonstrate how creativity is applied in STEM careers
- explore how STEM knowledge and understanding has evolved over time
Explore all episodes in the series below.
This series was created by GSK.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
In Australia, we offer a broad portfolio of innovative and established medicines, particularly in respiratory disease and HIV. Our vaccines have been at the heart of the Australian National Immunisation Program from the time it began. Australians probably know us best for our consumer healthcare products like Panadol, Voltaren and Sensodyne.
For further information please visit au.gsk.com.
Sign up and subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter to get the latest education resources and career information straight to your inbox.